Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Creepiest Creatures of Fiction

The Creepiest Creatures of Fiction

What is your creepiest creature from fiction?

 
The creepiest of creatures make the most memorable stories.  Whether or not they are good or bad doesn't matter.  They still have unforgettable faces.  I have thought about it, and have decided that there are some that are just downright creepy.  So I have put together a list of my top ten.
 
Here's my top ten most creepy creatures:
 
 
1.  Jabba the Hutt
 
Now what makes Jabba the Hutt at the top of my list is that you just cannot tell what it is!  There are a lot of unique characters in Star Wars, but Jabba the Hutt is REALLY creepy.  It is a good villain too!
 
 
2.  Smeagol
 
Smeagol, a memorable character from Lord of the Rings, is one of the most creepy creatures that I can think of because he talks creepy.  "My precious."  And his personality/personalities are weird.  He makes a good character that is hard to forget.
 
 
3.  The Alice and Wonderland Cat
 
This cat is at my top ten because it is always smiling at you, and it looks like its going to get you when your not looking.  I have never liked this cat.  I do like cats, but not this one.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment